Monday, October 11, 2010

Hair and Make-Up: Mel Cruz Booked!


HMUA is one of the most difficult suppliers to book because similar to our bridal gown it can make or break our wedding. I did not have much time doing several make-up trials.  Although, I took time to scout and talk to a few make-up artists that I liked.  What caught my attention about Mel Cruz is her skill in improving eyebags which is a major... major... dilemma for me. I then started to browse her before and after coffee book and that made me decide to personal try it on my face. 



Her type of make-up style looks like a fresh-looking face without appearing heavy with the make-up.  Personally, I think my facial features were not changed in a way I’m no longer myself but was just enhanced just the way I like it.


Make-up aside, she was very friendly and accommodating.  She did not force me to book her at once to avail of a discount contrary to other make-up artists who will not let you observe the reaction of the make-up on your face.  She even advised me to take note of anything I dislike about it especially after a few hours I had it on. More so, she guaranteed that I can still avail of the bridal fair discount even if I decide to book her after the fair.  Incidentally, I had an unplanned gimik that same day where I was able to wear the traditional make-up for almost 11 hours (5 pm – 4 am whew!).  And it doesn’t stop there, she even asked me to try her airbrush make-up for free if I wish and no commitments at all! J


For me “wala na akong hahanapin pa, hindi kasi siya mabilang sa trials and amount of make-up na gagamitin”.   Try niyo siya so that you can see for yourself. J

You can add her facebook acount here: Mel Cruz

written by: W2B

4 comments:

  1. Hi, sis indeed naenhance ang feature mo at hindi nagiba ang aura at face mo....I am sure you will be a stunning bride on your weddign day.

    Also, I can assure you that mel is really professional. She was once an office mate (actually once corporate slave like me hehehhe) handling big accounts for our company. She resigned to pursue her personal love - which is making others beautiful and from what i can see mas happy sya sa industry na ito...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sis Cielo! Amazing with this simple blog nakakita pa ako ng former officemate at friend ni Mel, who guarantees how professional she is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she's really nice kahit sa emails I can feel her sincerity. So sad lang kase booked na sya sa date ko.. imagine Fe2012 and she's booked already! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi joan, yes mel cruz is really nice and she is also really good. That is why i feel that she is a true gem HMUA. Sayang naman hindi mo siya nakuha... :( Anyway, God bless sa preps mo! :)

    ReplyDelete