Monday, October 11, 2010

Groom's wear: Onésimus' Suits and Barong Sale at the SM Megamall Branch

Obhet handing over my suit

This store is my first choice since two of my friends decided to acquire their services to tailor their barong and suit.  W2B and I went to Onésimus last October 2 just to ask for how much would a tailored suit cost; hoping to get hold of their suit and shirt sale.   We went first to the factory outlet in Paragon Plaza and looked for a RTW suit just to get the feel of it, but their branch here presented a majority of extra large sizes so we headed off to their SM Megamall branch. 

We were not expecting that it was going to be a hassle free visit. We instantly saw a modernized slim fit cut which will flatter my “oozing broad shoulders” (toink i got a slap from W2B hehehe).  The fabric was what W2B was exactly looking for, not the typical Italian/German wool with the puffy shoulder pads.  The color came in two kinds: charcoal gray and light gray, both of which are within our line of standard.   I got too excited to try it on and so I requested for the slacks.   When I saw it on me it was like honey for the bees, a Coffeemate for my coffee and a Dom for my Roni (this time I got a smack from W2B harharhar).

The staff and manager were friendly and accommodating.  Their expertise in what they do cuts them above the rest.  Obhet acted like he was our personal assistant.  He knows exactly what to say in terms of size appreciation and combination.  He sort of conducted a Suit-101 orientation for us who do not exactly know how to wear one.   It did not take us more than a day to decide whether to buy or not.  Kaching!!! 

Yesterday we picked up my 4-piece suit, fully altered, delicately steamed pressed, and ready to wear.   Also, we had a little fun taking pictures with the great staff of Onésimus Megamall branch.  Our Special thanks to the wonderful team of Kenneth Aguilar, Obhet Orian, Mark Mariano, Edu Cabuang, Rosita Bellen, and Mary Grace Girado.  God bless Onésimus!



written by: h2b and w2b

No comments:

Post a Comment