Sunday, May 29, 2011

An eSession with Arvs and Des


It was a rainy Saturday afternoon. Me and my wife were suppose to go to Parks and Wide Life and have a photo shoot with these two lovely couple, Arvs and Des, but opted to go to a different place because of the weather.   Arvs is my officemate and he asked us if we can help him on his pre-nuptial shoot.  As photo addicts as we are, me and my officemates said yes and would love to do a photo shoot with them.

The shoot was postponed a couple of times and the weather yesterday was not giving a good sign.  I even got a headache (sorry Arvs I did not tell you a while ago. =D), but we managed to pushed it through having faith that the weather will be better. When we got to MOA, the rain started to subside and as I started clicking my camera, my headache slowly went away.  It made me think that photography is like my medicine.  It makes me happy and I really enjoy doing it.  It is like Freddie Roach, forgetting his Parkinson's Disease while having a mitts session with Pacquiao.

Anyway, it was fun shoot and I hope Arvs and Des enjoyed it as much as I did. Congratulations Arvs and Des! =D

 





















A special thanks to Chichiman for lending his Tamron lens.  By the way, Roni calls it Tammie (inampon na niya  bro!).  Thanks a again!

No comments:

Post a Comment